Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

IT'S A ....


Our friend Cassandra made this cake for our big gender reveal party! We had to wait a whole day after going to the doctor to cut this beautiful masterpiece and find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

So lots of friends and family came over last night and we all crowded around the table to find out what the inside of the cake held, pink, or blue? And the answer....


PINK! It's a GIRL! We are so thrilled:) Can't wait to meet her and we love her so much already!

P.S. Since I found out the sex yesterday evening, I made my first purchase for the little lady today! Here is the crib bedding I bought!





2 comments:

  1. Congrats! The cake was adorable and I love the bedding. I think you are way a head of me. I better get a move on'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is so fun!! I can't wait to see you guys when we get back.

    ReplyDelete