Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

11 weeks




What will our baby look like? Hopefully like Eric because he was so super cute:) This week the baby is the size of a fig or a lime... I've included a picture of a fig for your imagination to take greater shape. Imagine Eric's cute baby face on this little piece of fruit. We went to the doctor on Wednesday and we got to see the little babe again and hear its busy heartbeat. It was a lot bigger, with a super large head... bout half the size of its body:)


I was glad to hear my doctor say that I can get my hair dyed. I have been wanting to, but read on the internet that it wasn't for sure a safe thing. My doc gave me the go ahead
though so, salon, here I come!

The internet is not really a wonderful source for info when pregnant because you can pretty much find a website to say anything you want to hear, or don't want to hear. Like it is normal to have mild cramps, or that mild cramps could be a very serious problem and you should go to the ER right away. So, instead of trusting the internet, we are really learning to trust God in all of this. It is a very out of control feeling, not being able to ensure the health and happiness of my baby, but I guess I need to get used to that huh? It is teaching me a lot already and we are so thankful for this experience.

Stay tuned...:) We are almost out of the 1st trimester. Keep all 3 of us in your prayers! Here is the 11 week info...

1 comment:

  1. Im just glad you're doing this first, so that when its my turn, I can just call you!! Just want you to know how had I laughed when I read the part about the super large head! you're too funny.

    ReplyDelete