Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 days!

2 days left till the due date. No Joley yet:( but any day now:)! We have an appointment on Aug 31st and hopefully at that time we will know a little more, maybe even schedule a day to have our sweet angel! We will keep you posted, the two of you who read this;)! I am feeling really good. Getting a little swollen in the hands and feet sometimes, and feeling tiny contractions that last about 2 seconds, but other than that, all is well. Praise the Lord that my pregnancy has been so easy and wonderful. I'm thankful to Joley for taking it easy on me, and I hope she does the same as she arrives and afterward!

2 comments:

  1. hey lady...im so glad you took time to post! I know you probably have every one contacting you about whats going on, and im trying to not bug you but im so anxious for her to be here! Still praying ;)! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Tell that girl to hurry up. She needs to know its not all about her! haha

    ReplyDelete