Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 weeks!

I can't believe the due date is only two weeks away. I am so so ready, but at the same time, so so nervous:) I have gotten pretty good at taking care of Joley inside my belly, but when she is outside and in the world of those of us breathing air and not amniotic fluid, will I know what to do? I don't know, but I do know that the Lord has entrusted her to us and I know He will give us all we need to take care of her, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. It is a weighty thing to be given a life to cultivate and teach and grow. I keep thinking of all the things she won't know and all the thousands upon thousands of things we will teach her and watch her do for the first time. Anyway. We are super excited and thankful to God for His favor and watching over us in all this. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and we will get to do a sonogram and all that good stuff. I'll post a pic if I get one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment