Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September 3rd sound good?

Well, the doctor thinks it is best to induce labor on Friday morning at 7:30 a.m. We are soooo excited! Though of course we wish Joley would come on her own, we just want her to be healthy and therefore we are going with what the doctor suggests. My fluid levels are "low-normal" and Joley is still high and my cervix is not dilated much either, which are all reasons why Dr. Webster wants us to induce Friday. She said you never know what can happen before then, but that is what we are planning on. I will go in Thursday night at 5 p.m. to get meds to get my cervix more "favorable" and then we will induce the next morning. We know that God is in control of all of this and we have a peace about it. More than anything, I am so relieved to have this day finally come! It has been tough waiting, but I know it will all be worth it and I won't even remember the frustration or worry once she is here. Life is about to change big time, and I'm looking forward to figuring it all out:) Thanks for your prayers and we definitely ask for lots of them Friday morning! You can pray specifically for a smooth labor and delivery. I would love to have a vaginal birth as opposed to a C-section, but either way, obviously Joley's health is number one! We will update as soon as we can for any of you reading this who won't be around to see our baby girl right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment