Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Joley update

According to our sonogram and measurements yesterday, Joley weighs 6lbs 11oz. My doctor, who is awesome, doesn't think the baby is coming anytime too soon. My due date is August 31 and I'm starting to get the feeling from these check ups that Joley may be wanting to stay in past that time. I am sort of a freak about being on time or early everywhere, so maybe God is teaching me about letting go of control:). We appreciate prayers for us of course in these next few weeks. I am feeling in a sort of limbo state: no job, no baby, done with all the baby prep stuff. So my prayer is that I can enjoy this last bit of pregnancy and really soak in the miracle of it all instead of watching the clock and getting anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment